Denon Pro DN-333XAB - Frequently Asked Questions
The Bluetooth-enabled DN-333XAB forms the heart of a complete commercial audio system by mixing and amplifying Wireless (Bluetooth), microphone, and line input sources. This article walks through a number of frequently asked questions about the DN-333XAB.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I pair my Bluetooth device?
- What is the Bluetooth range? How far can my device go from the DN-333XAB?
- Will my phone call play through the DN-333XAB if my phone is paired?
- Can I pair multiple devices to the DN-333XAB?
- Where can I get further technical assistance?
You can play audio from an audio device that sends its signal over a Bluetooth connection. To pair a Bluetooth device:
- If the DN-333XAB is off, use the included power cable to connect its power input to your power source.
- Make sure your desired Bluetooth device has its Bluetooth connectivity on and is within range. The DN-333XAB will automatically try to pair with the last-paired Bluetooth device, if any.
If you are using that Bluetooth device again, you can start playing audio immediately.
If you want to use a different Bluetooth device, continue to Step 3.
- Press and hold DN-333XAB’s BT Pair button for 3 seconds. When the Bluetooth Light starts flashing quickly, release the BT Pair button.
- On your Bluetooth device, enter its Bluetooth settings menu, and select DN-333XAB.
Note: (Some older Bluetooth devices may require you to enter a PIN. If this is the case, enter 0000 as the PIN.)
- On your Bluetooth device, start playing audio.
To adjust your volume level, we recommend setting the volume control of each of your devices in the following order:
- Your Bluetooth device
- DN-333XAB, using its BT/AUX IN Level knob
- DN-333XAB, using its Speaker Level knob
- Your mixer, if any (its input channel level[s], then its main output level)
- Your loudspeakers
Set each volume level as high as possible without creating distortion or any “clipping” of the sound.
The DN-333XAB has a Bluetooth pairing range of up to 100 feet. However, this will also depend upon the Bluetooth chipset in your device as well as any obstacles between the device and the DN-333XAB.
No. The DN-333XAB will not receive audio from a phone call. However, while paired, we recommend disabling your cellular connection, if possible.
While the DN-333XAB is paired with a Bluetooth device, other Bluetooth devices cannot pair to it. You must unpair the current Bluetooth device from the DN-333XAB to make it available to others.
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a Denon DJ product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the Denon DJ technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.