Denon Pro DN-108LF Subwoofer - Frequently Asked Questions
The Denon Professional DN-108LF ceiling subwoofer is designed to deliver exceptionally accurate, articulate sound while easily meeting commercial requirements for fire-resistance and suitability for multiple unit installations. This article walks through a number of frequently asked questions about the Denon Professional DN-108LF ceiling subwoofer.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the main features of the DN-108LF speakers?
- What is the size of the woofer?
- Can I setup the DN-108LF outside?
- What are the dimensions of the DN-108LF?
- Does the DN-108F come in different colors?
- What is the frequency response for the DN-108LF?
- Does this speaker require a break-in period before they can be operated at maximum volume?
- Why should I break-in my speakers before operating it at maximum volume?
- Additional Resources
- Further Technical Support
The DN-108LF ceiling subwoofer has a number of great features, including:
- A metal rear enclosures that meet commercial fire codes
- 70/100V transformers for multi-unit installations
- Include mounting brackets
- 4-pin Euroblock connection
- Power Handling: 80W continuous (160W peak)
The woofer is 8” / 210 mm diameter.
The DN-108LF subwoofer speaker is intended for indoor use only.
Please see below for the DN-108LF dimensions.
- Cut-out Hole Diameter: 10.75" (273mm)
- In-ceiling Clearance: 8.75" (222mm)
- Weight: 13.9 lbs. (6.3kg)
Note: A clearance of 8.7” (222 mm) above the lower face of the ceiling is required. The cutout diameter is 10.7” (273 mm).
No, the DN-108LF does not come in different colors but the grill and frame can be painted to match your walls or ceiling, making the speaker less noticeable.
The frequency response for the DN-108LF is 53 - 2.3kHz.
Yes. The break-in period is between 50-80 hours playing normal music at moderate volume levels. It will take somewhat longer in a cold or dry environment and a little less time in a warm or humid environment.
Note: The break-in period does not have to be continuous.
It is important to break-in your speakers as they will produce richer sounding lows, warmer and smoother sounding mids, and cleaner highs.
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a Denon DJ product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the Denon DJ technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.